Phone: 02923 820 955
Time to visit a place: 60 minutes
Open Time: 7:00 AM -
Close Time: 5:00 PM
Address: Khu vực Thới Hòa 1 Thoi Long Ward, O Mon County, Can Tho City
Constructed in the year of tiger in 1890, by Mr. Tran Thieu, he and his descendants set up the Chaozhou Association and took up the temple to worship Quan Thanh De. The title was "Linh Son Co Mieu", also called Ong Pagoda.
The pagoda is located on the bank of Bang Tang River, which flows straight to Hau River, located in Dinh Thoi Village, Thoi Hung Village, O Mon District, Can Tho Province, now is Thoi Hoa Area 1, Thoi Long Ward, O Mon District, Can Tho City .
The temple is the main temple of the village, consisting of the main throne and the bridge, the roof of the yin and yang tile, the two ends of the pagoda attached to the dragon's neck, and the temple worships the Saints of the Empire and the second position Chau Xuong Quang Binh. The pagoda is also a place to teach Vietnamese characters and Chinese characters to come to the temple to teach their children in the village, to educate and raise the learning to be important with the motto of "Learning to help tomorrow with life". Thuc Thanh Binh. The association has cooperated and silently with the revolutionary anti-French teachers and is ... View more